- An introduction to the yogic and energetic models of the body
- A contemporary view and perspective of current technologies
- Physiological and psychological inter-relationships
- Summaries of associations with the body, elements and dualities
- Associated colors, fragrances, endocrine system gland, musical note and developmental age for each chakra
- The use of affirmations, mantras and their link to the body, mind and spirit
- Comprehensive info on each chakra, how you can tell if it’s out of balance and how to balance it
- Integrated healing modalities
- Kundalini inspired chakra balancing practice with specific sets chosen for each chakra accompanied by the crystal bowl
associated with that chakra
- Followed by a savasana with a guided meditation, light aromatherapy massage and crystal bowl sound melody
No prior yoga experience needed.
Early-Bird Discount: $25, paid in full one month before the start date.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Dennis & Kathy Lang
are co-teachers of Yin and Vinyasa yoga as well as Meditation and
Mindfulness practices. They found yoga in 2000, which led to completing
their RYT200 in 2009 and 500-hour yoga training in 2012 at the Asheville
Yoga Center in Asheville, NC, as well as attending many national
workshops. The Lang’s have integrated sound and vibration with yoga, as a
healing and meditation modality with crystal bowls and gong. They have
traveled extensively to over 30 countries proving them with much
cultural exposure and inspiration.
are not tied to any one tradition and not restricted in our teaching as
we love them all. We believe that you can only teach that which you
actually practice and experience. One cannot simply read and theorize;
one must practice and take that practice inward to experience the
multiple layers and terrain of oneself. We integrate our studies of the
Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads, and Hatha Yoga Pradipika
as well as other sources.
consider ourselves as guides or facilitators of an experience rather
than teachers per se. We want to share the potential of yoga as it was
shared with us. Our teaching style is best characterized as Mindful
Vinyasa Flow with an emphasis on intelligent movement, stabilized and
aligned postures, balance, and a touch of Yin Yoga. Our practice is
guided by our knowledge of the yogic model of the body, Chakras, the
philosophies of Yin and Yang, and the subtle layers.
believe that yoga is about relationships: you with yourself, you with
the world and the divine. So with us, the practice is not a “work out”,
but very much a “work-in”.