PARTNER THAI YOGA MASSAGE
with Ron & Krista Ghaffarian
Saturday, October 5, 2013, 4-7pm
Thai Yoga Massage is a technique that can help relieve the body of years
of tension and stress by opening tight joints, lengthening muscles, and
providing a deep sense of well being and relaxation.
this workshop, you and your partner will learn a sequence of
stress-releasing stretches, assisted yoga poses, and rhythmic deep
tissue massage. Thai Yoga is "like having yoga done to you, all the
benefits without the effort." Combined with mindful breath and
meditation, you will leave this unique experience feeling relaxed,
energized and more balanced. Bring a friend, spouse or yoga buddy or be
paired up when you arrive. No experience is necessary.
Is this workshop right for me? YES, if you could benefit from any of the following!
- Relief of stress, muscle pain and tension.
- Increased flexibility, improved range of motion and better resistance to injury.
- Release of tight joints and lactic acid and other toxins from areas of accumulation.
- Spinal adjustments and toning of internal organs.
- Deep relaxation and increased energy level.
- Balanced body, mind and spirit.
What will I learn at this Thai Yoga Workshop?
- Learn several breathing and meditation techniques that allow you to deeply connect
- Awaken and learn to direct your kundalini energy for your own healing and to heal others.
- Learn relaxation and stress releasing techniques.
- Learn to receive and give energy healing.
Do I need to be flexible or have done yoga to attend?
- No prior experience is necessary and no you do not have to be flexible.
- The techniques in this workshop get deep into the muscles and joints so that
healing can begin and flexibility is more attainable.
$25 per person
pre-registered & paid in full by October 3rd
$30 at the door
Watch video of Partner Thai Yoga Massage Workshop with Ron and Krista
a Registered Yoga Teacher and a Licensed Massage Therapist specializing
in Thai Yoga Massage. He has been a practitioner of Transcendental
Meditation for over 25 years. He has done extensive research and study
on breath work, kundalini awakening, energy healing and the mind body
connection. He has studied throughout the US as well as India to gain
knowledge and insight. Through workshops, he shares his gifts with you.
Krista Ghaffarian, is
a Register Yoga Teacher who has made it her life's work to share the
practice of yoga with others. Her journey to yoga began in 2001 as a
certified group fitness instructor through AFAA. She absolutely loved
teaching and sharing the benefits of a healthy lifestyle with others. As
she strived to find other ways to support people in their own road to
wellness she became a certified personal trainer through ISSA. Through
personal study and practice, Krista ultimately found her passion in
teaching Yoga. Krista has been teaching Yoga since 2004 and received her
Kripalu Yoga 200-hour teacher training through Discovery Yoga in St.
Augustine in 2008. Krista's teaching style is strongly aligned with the
Kripalu teaching of compassion and awareness. She loves working with
beginners and teaching gentler classes where the focus is on getting to